Thursday 2 July 2015

Shake it like a polaroid picture


I signed up to Printl last month, I read about them on Miss Mulberry's blog and thought it was a great idea. Thanks for the recommendation!

I love pictures, despite the odd upload on Facebook, Instagram etc I don't actually have as many printed pictures as I would like. Printl link to your Instagram account and will post your top photos direct to your door every month. Also, delivery is free of charge. How great is that! These are my snaps from my first month, a random selection of a snapchat screenshot of the lovely Jose, photo collage from my lovely friend Katie's wedding last month, and a rare appearance from Baby A on my Instagram account. You may have noticed that I don't share pictures of my son in my blog, well I've also limited the pictures I share on my personal Facebook and Instagram profiles. I have my concerns about the privacy policy on social media. 
Anyway, enough about me and my concerns. Sign up to Printl today to receive your top Instagram pictures direct to your door. 

Happy snapping! 

H x 

No comments:

Post a Comment