Tuesday 23 June 2015

Beauty product of the month


Brace yourselves ladies, I'm about to introduce you to a product that has the ability to transform your skin like no other toner can. If you haven't already heard of pixi glow tonic, then here it is. Avid beauty fanatics/ bloggers are more than familiar with this toner. 
An exfoliating toner which leaves you with glowing skin with regular use, need I say anymore. I've even had makeup-free days since I've been using the toner regularly, thanks to my sis for treating me to yet another pixi product.
I know the title of this post suggests that it is my product of the month, the results suggest that I will be using this more often as I am very impressed to say the least. 
At £18.00 it's slightly more expensive than other toners on the market but definitely worth it. Once you see the improvement in your skin you'll wish you had discovered it sooner.

Get yourself some pixi glowing skin online (pixibeauty.co.uk) or visit their lovely boutique on Carnaby Street. 

Happy beautifying bloggers!

H x

No comments:

Post a Comment