Friday 12 June 2015

Outdoor Fun



In the summertime when the weather is fine....I want to be outdoors! 
So with my little boy in tow, we took a trip to the Nature Centre in Edgbaston. 
This was my first visit, but I've heard great things about it. 
I was so surprised to see a range of animals, we might as well have come here instead of the zoo! (I don't actually mean that, I do love the zoo) 
They have everything here from Lemurs, meerkats, monkeys, a whole host of reptiles and otters. 


This is an ideal place to visit if you love animals but don't want to trek all the way to a zoo. It won't take up your whole day, although it could if you wanted to. With an admission price of just £5.50 for adults it's a steal for value for money. I highly recommend visiting the nature centre whether you have children or not. I can't believe this place is on my doorstep. As an animal lover, and a mum, I will definitely be visiting again. I might even take the hubby along next time! 

H x 

No comments:

Post a Comment