Saturday 13 June 2015

Pamper Time


It's taken the best part of nine months, but I finally took some time out for myself this afternoon. Leaving Baby A in the capable hands of his dad, off I went for a massage and a facial. Lucky me hey, it was even better than it sounds. My treatments lasted an hour... I don't know where I drifted off to for those 60 minutes but it was pure bliss. I can't remember the last time I felt so relaxed. 
My brain is always ticking away, it never stops. When I'm not running around after the gremlin, 'me time' usually consists of a coffee on the sofa, phone in hand checking emails/Instagram/showbiz goss/twitter. It's been a very long time since I switched off and just drifted away.

My half body massage was out of this world, my knotty back and shoulders felt weightless. The facial was an added bonus as I booked the June promo. Oh how I've missed facials, I mean the ones where you just lay there while a professional gets to work on your face: not the ones you quickly slap on when you have a spare 5 minutes before bedtime. Huge thanks to the team at Highfield Beauty, and especially to Natalie who made me feel like my youthful, less tense self. 

The current promotion is a half body massage and Dermalogica revive facial for £39, available throughout June. Contact Highfield Beauty for more info. 

I'll be back for more pampering soon ladies, it's always a pleasure. 

H x 

No comments:

Post a Comment